Wednesday 30 November 2011

Explore Creativity lecture 5

GLUE AND CLOTH (Continued)
After the PVA,Cloth and Tights dries off, I cut it off carefully keeping the shape on the mannequin and started playing with the design and the below are the photos of my designs that I came up with. 

just take off the dried cloth and tights.After that place it on the mannequin and started to playing with it and got really new ideas of designing from the different and practical way.




























I added some color to make it more interesting and wanted to see the more exciting results.








I sketched the design.





 My friend tried on her to see what that actually looks like. Overall, I'm very pleased with the outcome. I might use them for future preferences.


        Super Modern Design
  Roland Snooks,2010
Baby Yar Memorial

 This table is inspired by the nature and result of task designed by IT Hood Roh.
Romantic Store: Organic architecture (Hangzhou,china)



No comments:

Post a Comment