Thursday 1 December 2011

Explore Creativity lecture 10

WEARABLE STRUCTURE
In this week the project was to produce a garment which should be wearable and in the end of semester should be on the ramp so I draped the jack on the mannequin and tried to create design which should resemble to my previous work so according to that point of view I created some designs.



 Experiment 1 

 Experiment 2



 Experiment 3 this one design I reallt liked it and after that I did hand sewing for the ruff idea. 


 After that I started to stitch my design properly.

and I finalize my design.


                                                  Jimmy D -Tailored Deconstruction


 Karl Lagerfeld, Dries Van Noten, and Hussein Chalayan, F 2009

Alexander Mcqueen














                                                                                                   DIOR




 Deconstruction fashion



No comments:

Post a Comment